- 100g Mixed Nuts
- 50g Dates
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 170g Total Greek yogurt
- Vanilla Flavour/Stevia drops (Could use vanilla essence)
- 100g Blueberries (Berry of choice)
- Blend the nuts in a food processor, until they are only just broken apart.
- Add the dates and cinnamon to the food processor and pulse until the consistency is hard enough to mould.
- Firmly press the base mixture down into individual serving dishes.
- To make the top part of the cheesecake, add the vanilla flavouring to the greek yoghurt and top the bases.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours and remove 10 minutes before serving, alternatively leave them in the freezer for up to 7 days until ready to serve.
- Top with berries to serve
Macros per 1 Cheesecake:
- Calories: 246
- Fat: 15.9g
- Carbs: 15.6g
- Protein: 9.1g
*Macros based on the use of Sainsburys mixed nut bag, blueberries and calorie free vanilla flav drops from MyProtein