- 400g Lean Beef mince
- 1 Tin Chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- 100g Mushrooms
- 100g Red onion
- 4 tsp Marmite
- Optional: Coconut oil/ other oils
- Chop and brown your beef mince in a pan. Although the mince is lean I still drain any additional fat after this.
- Chop and cook the mushrooms and onion in a seperate pan.
- Then combine the mince and veg, add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and the secret ingredient marmite.
- Allow to simmer and reduce down for at least 20 minutes.
- Spiralize 1 large courgette to make divine courgetti.
- Low Carb: Courgetti, Cauliflower rice, Salad
- Normal Carb: Brown Rice, Wholewheat pasta, Quinoa