- 2 Eggs + 1 Egg White or 200ml Egg White
- Almond Milk
- Optional: Rye Bread
- Optional: Nut Butter
- In a blender, combine the eggs, almond milk and cinnamon. Whiz until smooth. (Alternatively just use the eggs and grill them without the almond milk)
- Add coconut oil to a pan and fry the omelette mixture in the grill to prevent sticking
- Meanwhile, toast the rye bread and chop up your fruit, grilling apples and pears is also super tasty.
- Add the chopped fruit to the omelette and fold.
- Spread your chosen nut butter on the rye bread and smother your omelette.
- Dish up and enjoy !