- 400g Lean steak mince
- 200g Red onion
- 1 Tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Marmite
- 350g Sweet Potato
- *Optional use of oil or fry light 1 Cal spray
- Chop up the steak mince and brown/cook in a pan.
- Dice the red onion and cook in a small frying pan.
- Although the steak mince is lean still drain off any excess fat.
- Then combine the mince, onion and tomatoes into one pan.
- Add the spices and sauces and allow to simmer for at least 20 minutes to allow the liquid to reduce down.
- Whilst your filling is simmering away, peel and cut up the sweet potato into small chunks.
- You can then either steam or microwave your sweet potato.
- Once soft place the sweet potato into a bowl and mash away, you may want to add some hot water to make it smoother.
- Finally, divide the mixture into two dishes or into one large oven dish and top with your sweet potato mash.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on how well done you would like it.
- And enjoy…
Macros for 1 portion
- Calories: 515
- Carbs: 51.2g
- Fat: 9.9g
- Protein: 51.4g