Summer Fruit Cottage Cheesecake
Makes 1 individual cheesecake
- 300g Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese (alternatively use greek yoghurt)
- 75g Frozen Summer Berries
- 50g Pitted Dates
- 40g Oats
- 15ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- To make the base put dates, oats and the almond milk in a blender and blend until it becomes sticky and combined.
- Press the base into a small circular dish (I have used an individual springform cake tin)
- Put the base in the freezer whilst making the filling.
- To make the filling, add the frozen berries and cottage cheese into the blender and blend until combined.
- Simply spoon into the cake tin and freeze for a minimum of 1-2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 25-30 minutes before you want to serve it, alternatively leave in the freezer for up to 5 days and eat when your ready.
- Calories: 475
- Carbs: 69g
- Protein: 37g
- Fat: 6g
- I got the cake tin from TESCO