Makes 1 pizza
- 50g Oat flour (blended oats)
- 10g Coconut flour
- 4 large egg whites (120ml or 1/2 cup)
- Tomato Puree
- Blend oats to form oat flour.
- Add coconut flour and 4 large egg whites to the oat flour and blend until smooth.
- Here you could add herbs and spices to give the base more flavor if you wish.
- Fry the base mixture in a frying pan as you would an omelette. Cooking on both sides.
- Remove from the frying pan and place on a baking tray.
- You can either pre bake the base for 10 mins and then follow by adding tomato puree and toppings and baking for a further 10 mins or add the tomato puree and toppings straight from frying and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- Some of my favourite toppings and chicken (cooked before adding to pizza), Mediterranean vegetables and sun dried tomatoes.
- Theres no cheese on my picture due to personal preference but obviously add cheese if you like it !
Macros for the base only:
- Calories: 292
- Fat: 4.7g
- Carbs: 36.5g
- Protein: 22.5g