Triple Layered Dessert
Recipe makes 1 Large portion as pictured.
- 190g Mango
- 300g Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese
- 50g Red Berries
- Vanilla FlavDrops
- Chop up the mango and blend.
- Blend red berries and add to HALF of the cottage cheese.
- Add FlavDrops to the other HALF of the cottage cheese.
- Now you have all three layers, get layering.
- Leave in the fridge until ready to serve, either for dessert or make it for breakfast the following morning.
- Calories: 340
- Carbs: 42g
- Fat: 4.2g
- Protein: 29.8g
- You can alter the volumes to tailor to your own needs.
- Add protein powder to one of the layers to increase the protein content.
- You could use Greek yoghurt instead of cottage cheese.