Basically Cake for Breakfast, a snack or dessert !
- 5og Oats
- 1 Scoop Whey
- 1 Egg
- 1 Banana
- Whisk the egg
- Add the egg, oats, whey and liquid of choice (water or milk) to a bowl and stir until fully combined
- Either grease a tin, use a non stick dish or a silicone mould to put your oat mixture in
- Slice a banana in half and place on top of your oats
- Bake for 25-20 minutes on a medium heat
- Slice and serve
- Adding a spoon of greek yoghurt or OPPO guilt free icecream makes for a cold contrast which is delicious.
- Get Creative, add dried fruits, nuts and seeds into the mix.
- Lets not forget about NUT BUTTER, this is a great one to serve with a huge dollop of nut butter or a good drizzle.