Serves 2 (Could be easily adapted)
- 500g Butternut Squash
- 300g Aubergine
- 250g Red Pepper
- 150g Mushrooms
- 2 Tins Drained black beans
- 10g Coriander
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- First start by chopping your butternut squash into large but thin chunks and either drizzle with your chosen oil, I use coconut spray oil
- Then slice all the other veg into chunky pieces and roast.
- When all the veg and butternut is soft (but not fully cooked) add into one large pan/pot with the drained black beans, coriander and cayenne spicy.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for another 15-20 minutes until everything has cooked though.
- Split into dishes and serve
- Meat Eaters: If you want some extra protein you could add chicken
- You could also make this into 4 portions and serve with rice or a side salad
- I like to divide the recipe into 4, Serve with a big side salad and save some for the rest of the week in tupperware.
Macros for 1/2 the recipe:
- Calories: 410
- Protein: 22g
- Carbs: 58g
- Fats: 6g