- 1 serving of Quinoa (40g dry)
- Red Pepper
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Tomato Puree
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- Juice of half a lemon
- Cook the quinoa as per instructions (Boil in water or microwave)
- Cook all your vegetables and protein either in the oven or on a stove top in your choice of oil (Mine is coconut oil). * Leave out the tomatoes
- Dissolve a stock cube in boiling water
- Once the quinoa is cooked and drained add the chicken stock in a large pan.
- Add the tomato puree and lemon juice to the quinoa and cook until the liquid has half reduced
- Now add in all of your veg and tomatoes and continue to cook until the liquid has fully reduced and your left with your paella !