Vegan Bean Burgers
I wanted something quick, simple and tasty and these burgers did the job. These burgers are Vegan, Gluten free and dairy free meaning pretty much everyone can eat them.
Makes 4 Burgers
- 1x Tin back beans drained (230g)
- 1x Tin Sweetcorn (165g)
- 30g Buckwheat Flour
- Zest of half a lime
- 1 crushed garlic glove
- Drain the beans and corn and add to a blender or food processor
- Add the buckwheat flour, lime zest and garlic and pulse if possible otherwise blend for short durations. Scrape down the sides if needed and blend again.
- divide mixture into 4 and shape into burgers
- Cook in the over. At 180 for 25-30mins so they are crispy and firm on the outside
Macros per 1 burger:
- Calories :90
- Carbs: 13.6g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Fats: 1.2g
- Love these with a tsp of tomato puree on top or some smashed avocado
- Great inside veggie buns as well, I like lettuce buns, sweet potato buns and portobello mushroom buns.
- Get stacking with those veggies.
- Great to freeze and defrost when you want them.