Fitness Gift Guide to Christmas 2016
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… So it’s time to fill the stockings and wrap the presents. But what do you get for your fitness fanatic, runners, gym bunnies, bodybuilders, health conscious, all sorts of fitties to buy for. This guide should help you find something for any sort of enthusiast !
We all know your workouts (and your selfies) are better if your activewear is on point ! Don’t forget accessories either, I’m thinking gym bags, headphone holders , funky gym towels and stylish headbands for those chilly outdoor activities. Here’s a few of my favourite brands to buy from:
- Forever 21
- H & M
- Prepped and Packed Bag because we all know how much a fitness nut loves there tupperware
A few smaller bits and pieces to fill the stockings, all essentials in my opinion !
- Resistance Band Set
- Massage Ball
- Tesco’s Chocologic
- Clean Eating Alices Recipe and Exercise Book – Simple delicious recipes in a beautiful book
- ProMixx– Portable Mixer
- Protein Sachets (LEISHA5 gets you £5 off your first box)
Nut Butter Addicts
Many fitties love a good nut butter whether it be Peanut, almond, cashew, macadamia, brazil nut or even mixed and here are a few of my favourite gift ideas !
- Pip & Nut– Did I mention they now do 1KG Tubs !
- Musclefood– From Buff Bake to Dr Zaks, Meridian, Biona and Pip and Nut
- Christmas Pudding Peanut Butter – It’s Christmas flavoured. No more needs to be said.
Food is important. We love our Chicken, sweet potato and veggies but we also love our treats. These treats all have a healthy twist though.
- Sweet Deceits –Healthy Baking Mix Hamper
- Cocoa Plus –Protein Chocolate to make your gains
- Ombar -Vegan Healthy Chocolate you say?
- Quest Bars -We all love a good Protein Bar
- Protein Pick and Mix Christmas Bundle
Vouchers, Tickets and Experiences
Nothing beats memories so having a fabulous day out, going to an event or indulging in a retreat can be a great way to treat a loved one this Christmas.
- Bodypower – The biggest fitness expo in the UK.
Ticket using code BPLM4 for a free gift as well
- Balance Festival – Balanced approach to health and wellness festival
- Fare Healthy – For all things food fitness and knoledge
- BeFit – The most emporing womens fitness festival around
- MyProtein Vouchers -LEISHA10 gets you 10% off
- Spa Day- Helps with those sore muscles
- Fitness Retreat– Uk Based or go all out and take a trip abroad
- Exercise Classes– F45 , Bootcamp , Yoga