I was lucky enough to travel down the east Coast for a few weeks. I didn’t have long so I only went to a few places but here are my top finds all the way from Cairns to Coffs Harbour. I will start North and work my way down the coast.
- The freshest seafood served with a multitude of light flavoursome salads and side dishes.
- Smoothie Bowls, Poke Bowls and Burgers
- One stop shop for coffee, juices, acai bowls, raw desserts, a nice roll, you name and they have it.
- Raw Desserts and sweet breakfasts
- The most beautiful bowls on the east coast
- Create your own smoothes, acai bowls or smoothie bowls with a huge selection of ingredients !
- A sophisticated lunch or dinner spot for the finer diners that want a light and healthy meal.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing all the epic healthy eating places along the East Coast of Australia. I’m sure this will inspire many of you to go, as well as healthy food establishments; Australia offers a huge variety of activities to keep you fit, healthy and happy.
My top suggestions would be surfing, bootcamps in the park, paddle boarding, Costal Runs, Costal Walks and just being outdoors. Honestly the vibe is infectious.
If you enjoyed this blog, you will also love ‘Sydney’s Healthy Brunch Spots‘ for all your brunch spot needs ! Theres also some great brunch ideas on there so check it out.