Who loves Avocados? Fitspos and health bloggers go nuts over them, so much so they finally created an Avocado emoji. Why not make a sweet dessert out of the beautiful green fruit? This is such a great recipe for making an individual cheesecake or dessert for 2 and the colours and flavours make your tastebuds Zing.
It’s also vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and free from dairy to cater for all dietary requirements.
This is another Vegan Recipe that Charlotte (@Charlotteemmma) and I collaborated on. Her blog Powered by Peanuts also features lots more vegan recipes and great blogs from a Cog. Neuroscience PhD Student and Middle Distance Runner.
- 50g Almonds
- 100g Pitted Dates
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Freedom
- 2x Medium Avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- Start by pitting your dates.
- Then using a powerful blender/ food processor pulse the almonds and dates until they are finely chopped.
- Then add in your sweet freedom so the mixture sticks together.
- You should then be able to press the mixture into your tin, if it doesn’t stick together add more sweet freedom as required.
- Put the base in the freezer for 10-15 minutes whilst you prepare the filling.
- For the filling simply blend the avocados with the lime juice until smooth. Zest the lime beforehand for decoration !
- Add the filling on top of the base and freeze for 10-15 minutes to set
- Your then ready to serve it.
- If you wish to serve later on, leave it in the freezer and remove 25-30 minutes before serving.