Makes 6-8 portions | Prep time: 45mins | Bake time: 30 mins
- 1 Lucuma & Coconut baking mix
- 4 medium, organic eggs
- 200ml non-dairy milk
- 60ml melted coconut oil
- 25g Cacao Powder
- 1 Can Full FatCoconut Milk chilled
- Handful raspberries
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Raspberries for decoration
- Preheat oven to 170C /150C fan /Gas mark 3.
- Whisk the eggs, oil, and milk together. Add the contents of the Lucuma & Coconut muffin mix and the cacao powder. Mix until you have a smooth texture.
- Spoon the mixture into a cake tin, I use non stick baking sheets.
- Bake for 20-30 mins until a knife comes out clean.
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin for 10 mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool off completely.
- In the mean time make he frosting. Scoop out the solidified coconut cream from the coconut milk tin and place it in a cold mixing bowl. Add the blended raspberries and vanilla extract and whisk until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Once cool cover your cake with the icing and add raspberries for decoration.
You can store the left over cake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days or freeze it… good option for portion control !