Skip to content
- Pre Heat oven to 180° and boil a full kettle.
- Cook Sausages in the oven for 15mins.
- Sauté chopped peppers and onions in a large pan.
- Cook the pasta with the pre boiled kettle water.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
- When the sausages are cooked, chop them up and add both the sausages and pasta to the large pan with the veg in.
- Finally add the pesto and stir well.
- Allow to cool before putting into 5 tupperware containers.
Macros per (1/5th):
- Calories: 295
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 27g
- Fats: 11g