- 150g Cooked King Prawns
- 150g Mango
- 50g Red onion
- 100g Red Pepper
- 100g Romaine lettuce
- 5g Fajita Spice
- Chop up mango into small squares.
- Sauté peppers and onions in some fry light spray.
- Once cooked, add the prawns and fajita spice to coat evenly.
- Finally construct your lettuce wraps and any remaining filling can be served on the side.
- Calories: 270
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 26g
- Fats: 1g
- Could be served with hand made sweet potato wedges, a side salad or a pitta bread.