Makes 4 Burgers
- 500g lean turkey breast mince
- 115g Red Onion diced finely
- 15g Fajita Seasoning
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- Finely dice red onion.
- Slice up the turkey mince into small chunks.
- Put the red onion, turkey mince and fajita mix into a bowl and mix well with a fork.
- Either hand shape your burgers or use a circular shape to make the burgers.
- Put the oven to cook for 15-20mins until cooked.
Macros for 1 burger:
- Calories: 165
- Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 32g
- Fats: 2g
- Serving suggestions: butternut squash chips, sweet potato wedges, smashed avocado, Eatlean cheese, a side salad and your winning.