Skip to content
- 300g Chicken
- 1 Jar Tesco healthy living tikka masala
- 100g Mushrooms
- 100g Red Pepper
- 100g Red Onion
- 50g Spinach
- Finely dice the red onion and pepper and slice the mushrooms.
- Dry Fry in a non stick frying pan until partially cooked.
- Meanwhile cut up the chicken into small chunks.
- Once the veg is partially cooked, add the chicken.
- Once fully cooked through add the tikka sauce.
- Once the curry is simmering add your spinach and allow to wilt before serving.
- Calories: 325
- Carbs: 24g
- Protein: 37g
- Fat: 8g
- I always serve this with my favourite Tilda Mexican bean rice as pictured.
- Also serve with naan breads, pitta breads or just have it on its own with some extra veggies on the side for a lighter dish.
- To make it vegetarian, replace the chicken with tofu or tempeh.