Skip to content
- 300g Quorn Mince or 300g Turkey Mince
- 400g Tin of Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 150g Red Onion
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 85g Pop chips
- Fry red onion in frylight spray.
- Set aside onion whilst you either cook your turkey mince or cook your quorn mince.
- Once the ‘meat’ is cooked, add the red onion, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree and stir well.
- Once the sauce is hot add the Worcestershire sauce and crumble up the stock cube.
- Simmer for a few minutes and then your ready to serve.
- Serve with half the bag of pop chips and get dipping !
Macros for 1 portion Vegetarian:
- Calories: 445
- Carbs: 50g
- Protein: 29g
- Fats: 11g
Macros for 1 portion Meat:
- Calories: 456
- Carbs: 46g
- Protein: 45g
- Fats: 10g
- Serve with EatLean Cheese, smashed avocado, salsa or sour cream.
- Add marmite into your bolognese for extra flavour !