Skip to content
Serves 1 or (4) for meal prep
- 200g (800g) Chicken
- 100g (400g) Mushrooms
- 100g (400g) Egg White
- 50g (20g) Red Onion
- 125g (500g) Rice
- 5g (20g) Fajita Spice
- Grill the chicken in the oven or on a stand alone grill.
- Whilst grilling the chicken, sauté the red onion and mushrooms.
- Then Cook the rice in a rice cooker, on the hob or in the microwave if your like me !
- Add the cooked rice to the sautéd veg and add in the egg whites and fajita spice till cooked.
- Finally add in the cooked chicken.
- Either serve or wait to cool to divide into containers for meal prep.
Macros per 1 serving:
- Calories: 480
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 62g
- Fats: 7g
- My favourite rice to use is the Tilda Mexican Bean And Chill Steamed Basmati Rice
- Add veggies and greens !