- 40g Oats
- 30g MyProtein Vanilla Whey
- 80g Banana
- 15g Powdered Peanut Butter
- Mix the oats and whey in a bowl.
- Mix in the water until the oats and whey are covered.
- Add in half the chopped banana.
- Microwave for 90-120s until cooked.
- Mix powdered peanut butter with water until desired consistency.
- Finally top and drizzle with banana and peanut butter.
- Calories: 398
- Carbs: 48g
- Protein: 34g
- Fats: 7g
- Add 10g coconut flour for a more cakey consistency. You will need more liquid here as the coconut flour is very absorbent.
- You can use real peanut butter or any nut butter for that matter !
- Add in some dates, dried prunes or raisins for a delicious texture !