Ingredients for 3x servings of mango chicken:
- 30g Mango Chutney
- 100g 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 10g Curry Powder
- Cut up the chicken into chunks.
- Combine the yoghurt, curry powder and mango chutney.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and leave to marinate for 30-60 mins if you can. Otherwise you can just cook it.
- Then cook/ grill the chicken for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with salad, pitta breads, cous cous or use it as part of your meal prep !
Macros for 1 serving:
- Calories: 220
- Carbs: 7.5g
- Protein: 39g
- Fats: 3.5g