LM FIT Terms & Conditions
By completing payment you are confirming that you have read, understood and are agreeing to the terms & conditions and cancellation policies outlined below.
- All contracts must be paid for in advance. Memberships will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- I understand that by completing payment and agreeing to this contract I commit myself to minimum membership cancellation period of 60 days from the day acknowledged by LM FIT.
- The Member agrees to pay monthly recurring fees as follows: £30.00-£450 (as appropriate for the selected membership) for every month’s membership at LM FIT via recurring card payment through GoCardless or Stripe.
- A maximum of 50% of unused PT sessions can be carried over into the next month for special circumstances but are NOT carried over to the following month (At the discretion of the personal trainer).
- Cancellation of a contract prior to the expiration of the minimum contracted term requires an early termination fee equal to 100% of the remainder the of the 60-day agreement.
- If you are unable to continue your Personal Training sessions due to medical reasons, a refund may be available for your membership. You will need to provide evidence (i.e. a letter from your doctor) explaining that you are unable to continue for medical reasons including a time frame of this restriction prior to a refund being given. Refunds cannot be provided under any other circumstances.
- To cancel your membership you must cancel seven working days before the charge date, otherwise you will be charged for the following month. You must cancel in writing to your personal trainer
- You must give 24 hours notice to cancel a session, failure to do this will result in the loss of the session at the full rate.
- If you’re late for your session, the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If you’re more than 20 minutes late, the session may be cancelled, and you will be charged for the full session.
- All clients must complete a PAR-Q, Liability Waiver & Terms and conditions online form before commencing any exercise programme.
- To participate in online zoom sessions you must ensure: 1) You have checked the area where you’re working and have made sure there are no obstacles or hazards 2) You are fit and well enough to complete the class 3) Any equipment used by you is being used correctly, in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- LM FIT has the right to terminate an appointment/membership immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or unacceptable behaviour.
I understand that by completing payment and taking up membership at LM FIT. I am entering a contract and agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined above.